Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nursing in France

On our trip we were lucky enough to visit and talk with some of the nursing students in the French nursing program along with a couple of teachers.  This is was my favorite part of the trip because it was really relaxed and we just asked each other questions and had a good time learning about the different systems.  I was suprised to know that they don't integrate their lecture and clinics practice a the same time. I don't think I would like that very much because they clinical actually helps me process and learn the content material for our exams. I was also surprised to know that they don't have to take a state board exam like we do to get their license to practice. All in all I think that this visit was my favorite part of the trip because they were so welcoming and made us feel at home while we were there.

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment