Saturday, May 17, 2014

Spain !

Shanell

Although our flight was delayed, we are here. Spain is amazing. Things happen so quickly. Our tour guide Kyra is an absolute darling. Kyra is very helpful.
Here in Spain people love their dogs. As I walked through Placa Espanya it seemed as though everyone had a dog with them.
I had lunch at a restaurant called Tapas Tapas and dinner at Restaurant koxkera. There is a lot to see here in Barcelona. People utilize The metro to get from point A to point B. Although,  some of us were drained from walking others were like natives of Barcelona.
From nine hours on the plane! To eating Paella in restaurant koxkera! Barcelona is wonderful.
Tomorrow, Las Rambles hopefully.
I apologize for such a story blog. Wifi is a bit complicated here. I'm forced to use my phone - very hard!


Muscles 
Bread with Tomato Confit 


Seafood Paella 
Garden Salad

Chocolate Cake 





Until tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment