Thursday, October 3, 2013

One week and a bit to go

We have been patiently anticipating our trip for a year now, to go on our "Semester Abroad in France", one year ago we sat in a meeting with Culinary and Hotel Resort Management students and parents to discuss the program. I remember the excitement in the room at that time, so you can only imagine the excitement now with last minute details. Emails from the students, so cute "How much can I pack in my suitcase, My suitcase won't close shut, What have I forgot to do, Where's my packing list". Love it. After all we are going to be living in one of most beautiful parts of France, Strasbourg, very close to the German border. And for the next 10 weeks our address will be a 250 year old castle, Chateau de Pourtales.  Life is Fantastic and yes I am also extremely excited.

This blog will be a joint effort of the students of  Georgian College, Barrie, Ontario, Canada "Semester Abroad - 2013" and myself, Jane Banks Faculty of Hospitality, Culinary, Tourism and Recreation Programs.
Stay Tuned and follow us on our adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment