Tuesday, May 28, 2013

31 HOUR DAY

On Tuesday, June 4, we begin a 31-hour day…now most of you will note that there are only 24 hours in a day so a 31-hour day does not exist…but when traveling the globe from one time zone to the next, you can slip into the next day and keep on counting the hours.  That will be our case. 
 
      We are set to meet at the airport in San Angelo at 11 a.m. on Tuesday and the schedule for that beginning day does not end until a scheduled dinner engagement on Wednesday, June 5 at 18:00 hour. Yes, I had to use my fingers to figure out 18:00 is 6 o’clock p.m.  I hope I can eat after such a LONG day.  Not to fear though, our flight from Dallas to Frankfurt is supposed to be 10 hours......I’m sure I can sleep then right?
 
     We will be in Frankfurt until Friday morning and on the agenda are:  Kaiserdom, Römerberg, St. Paul’s Church, Walking tour of “Frankfurt the Euro and Banking City” and Deutsche Bank.  In the meantime I’m busy looking up information about these sites.  I’m excited and want to know what to expect. 

     So one week from today, begins our 31-hour day which is just the beginning.  In the meantime, I’ll be sure to sneak naps in as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment