Thursday, April 11, 2013

Not enough time... Tower Bridge

London is so big, that I don't feel like there is ever enough time do everything, and see everything you want to see, especially not in a week. I had days planned out on what I wanted to see, and between the transportation time and what I wanted to do, and time flying by, at the end of the day I would realise that I hadn't gone to all the places I wanted to go and that there weren't enough hours in the day to do everything. But overall I got to see most of what I wanted, but that London requires more than a week, it does, and that it doesn't matter how many times you go to London you will always find something new to visit and something new to do. Up until today, and out of all the places I have visited, London is still one of my favourites :)
But one of my favourite places I got to see was through Tower Bridge. I am still amazing at the structure and the architecture of that bridge, and how gorgeous it is.




No comments:

Post a Comment